爱情公寓3 iPartment 3


Now it's time to deal with iPartment 3, the third season of the well-knows iPartment season.
It's about a few guys living in the same apartment. It's pretty popular in China but many people believe that it is a copy of the incredibly famous "Friends" TV series.
Watch it to find out if it is true...

Ipartment3.jpg


A plot without spoilers (maybe)

iPartment 2 left Zeng Xiaoxian while taking part in the TV show "Who wants to be a millionaire?". He has to choose between B or D but something happens...
This choice could also change the events of the series. Zeng Xiaoxian chose the right option and won the money but 😕 the show has to keep it (this guy is so unlucky).
Then Chen Meijia returns to the apartment.
😓

Risultati immagini per 爱情公寓 3
they look so cute and innocent (they aren't hahaha)

Xiao Xian met Lisa and little Yin promises everybody they can use their money to make any of their wishes come true.
The story goes on in a style which is similar to many Western TV series. "Friends", where are you?
I won't spoil the rest of this season but I wish you will watch the series. Why do I write so?
Chinese TV shows are a great way to discover Chinese culture. This is true even in this series. Acting, clothes, food, the relationship between different characters is a representation of Chinese culture. This is the main reason why I started to write this blog: Chinese TV can help understand China.
Watch it and learn, have fun while diving into a culture so different from Western ones.
It is worth it, trust me 😉


Main characters and actors
The main characters are Hu Yifei (Loura Lou), Zeng Xiaoxian (Chen He), Chen Meijia (Li Jinming), Lu Ziqiao (Sun Yizhou) and Tang Youyou (Deng Jiajia).
They are all good and famous. If you want to find out more about them, click here - the first post is about Loura Lou).

You can find the first episode here. It is all in Chinese, since I am still looking for an English subbed version. (If you know about it, please let me know)
I will soon deal with the other seasons. In the meanwhile, please share, comment, tell me your opinions and ideas about this post and my blog.
Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram ;)
I really care about your opinions, I am here to learn and share with you what I know.

Commenti

Post più popolari