Loura Lou 娄艺潇, an actress easy to fall in love with

Lou Yi Xiao

Lou Yi Xiao 娄艺潇 is a Chinese actress who also is known by the name Loura Lou. 
She was born on December 27, 1988, so she is 28 years old. Her star sing is Capricorn, if you care about astrology (I don't but I like reading about it... 😏 ).
Risultati immagini per loura louShe's young but her acting skills are already good, since she graduated from the famous Shanghai Theatre Academy. Let's hope her acting career gets better and better! :)  
She made her acting debut in 2009 and gained fame after starring in the hit television series “iPartment” that year. (I dealt with the fourth season of iPartment here)
She acted in “iPartment” - all four seasons-, “Love Destiny”, “The War of Beauties” and “You Are My Sisters”.
I will show you some of her photos and link some episodes of iPartment, so you can have an idea of her acting skills.
This is the link to her Weibo.


Keep on following this blog, even on Instagram. 💪💪💪
For those who can speak Italian, I will post about the same topic in Italian here.

Commenti

Post più popolari